We appreciate that you are registering for services with Inkwell English Education. Shortly, you will receive an email to set up your account. The subject line will read Welcome to Inkwell — create your log-in.
If you do not see it, please check your spam folder. Let us know right away if you do not find the email anywhere.
How to Set Up Your Login
- Open the email and press on Click here to set your password.
- Create your password. It must be at least 8 characters long with both upper and lowercase letters and at least one number.
- Press the Register button, and on the next screen press the button Click here to login now.
How to Add Your Credit Card
- When logged in, navigate to the BILLING tab at the top of the screen.
- To add your card details, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and press on the PAYMENT METHOD button. If you do not see this button you cannot add a card or make a payment via your account. Please contact Inkwell about the problem.
- Press on the NEW CREDIT CARD button.
- Fill in your details, making sure that the address you type is the address on file with your credit card company.
- If you load more than one credit card number, be sure to select which card is to be used as the default payment method by pressing on the red cross.
The privacy of your personal information is secure. Oases, Inkwell’s tutoring management system, does not save your credit card number, and Inkwell never sees it. It is sent via encryption to Stripe, our credit card processing company. Stripe secures the number and sends back a card Profile ID that will be used for all future transactions.
Inkwell does see that you have a credit card saved and will use it to run payments according to your agreement.
Once your card details are submitted, Inkwell will invoice you for $10 to complete your registration. These funds will be automatically drawn from the credit card you place on file. Submission of your card details serves as your authorization for the automatic withdrawal of funds.