Join Inkwell this fall as we have fun learning on the wild side. In this class we will research the creator of pocket monsters and what inspired some of the 898 species of these delightful animals. You will prepare a booklet describing your research and create your own Pokémon-style critters!
This class combines research skills with writing in an engaging and fun way. You will practice …
- research skills like credible websites and reading nonfiction analytically.
- organization and use of transitions.
- paragraph writing that includes topic sentences, relevant details, and wrap-up sentences.
- critical thinking skills.
Recommended Level—grades 4-7
Length of Class—eight one-hour sessions
Time—Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Date—September 18 & 25; October 9, 16, 23, 30; November 6 & 13, 2021
Location—online via live face-to-face video conferencing
Tuition—$160, payable in 2 installments
• $80 deposit* due by September 10, 2021 plus 2nd payment of
• $80 due on the first day of class
Book—No book is required. You will need to surf the Internet for information.
Small class sizes from 6-12 students ensure that all students receive personal attention.
* The deposit is nonrefundable, though it will be returned if minimum enrollment is unmet.