Inkwell English Education is looking for a part-time executive administrative assistant for approximately 10 hours per week. The position requires some regular office hours and some on-call hours with opportunity to expand these hours for the right individual. The candidate may work, in part, remotely. Use the Contact Us form to ask questions, or you may apply below.
- 3+ years office experience
- knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize work
- high degree of organizational skills with attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication
- strong problem-solving and planning skills
- computer proficiency
- self-starter who is reliable and responsive
- accessibility and availability to perform tasks quickly
- positive and polite demeanor
Inkwell also welcomes great teachers to join our team.
Interested candidates must have …
- college degree or coursework toward a degree
- subject-matter expertise
- teaching experience
- passion for students, reading, and writing
We check the background and verify references for every candidate to ensure that our team is made up of only topnotch and trustworthy professionals.
For consideration, please apply here …